Bluterium, the Institute of Development and Optimization offers a variety of programs specifically designed to ignite the leader with in.
Join our Leadership Challenge today for a successful tomorrow.
Delegate do not Dump!Delegation is an important aspect of being an effective leader.
- Learn the steps that make the project well-defined
- Initiate a sense of ownership and accountability while retaining inclusive control
- Learn to let go, identify the barriers within that keep you for delegating
- What not to delegate
- Importance & delivery of support and effective feedback
Strategic Planning (SP) Does your organizations planning skills leave you at the mercy of the moment?Strategic planning
continues to help the organizations survive from year to year. However, today, SP is about challenging the way things are done, the way the organization operates, and igniting a vision within the organization to become greater then it is today. It is of the utmost importance to see the whole picture, including cause and effect. SP is not as simple as making a list of short term goals and activities. It is about long term vision, seeing the larger picture and purposely aligning short-term objectives to attain long-term success.
- Strategic planning vs tactical planning
- Develop a Strategic Intent
- How to Isolate the core competencies and gaps of your organization
Coaching the ‘WHY’ Way
Incorporating coaching into your leadership role is an essential skill required to be an effective leader.
- How to ask great questions
- Discover the skill and importance of listening to hear not to answer
- Learn to empower employees to answer his or her own question(s)
- Create a setting that promotes ownership, empowerment, accountability and growth
Coaching the right way provides a Bluprint for success. Done incorrectly and employees may feel berated, unappreciated, even punished.
It is time to discover the key in creating your own destiny that will lead your organization to success.
Request a complete list of programs, check out our event calendar or schedule a consultation for a customized package.
Contact Us Today!
Training & Development Supervisor & Management Assessments